- I'm thankful for the wonderful staff at the SPCA who works hard every day to make sure the dogs and cats are comfortable and happy and work tirelessly to find us new homes.
- I am thankful for the many volunteers to take a few hours out of their day to help out, and especially our volunteer coordinator Kelly who works really hard for peoples and dogs.
- I am thankful for shelter staff and management who have worked hard to save as many animals as they can, even guys like me who were old and sick when we came into the shelter. I have to give special thanks to Jack who always gives us big heads some extra love and Bonnie who gives special care to the older dogs.
- I am thankful for the new Delaware law that improves shelter standards and works toward reducing euthanasia.
- Thank you to vets. Even though you poke and prod us we know it's good for us.
- Thank you to everyone who has been adopted by a shelter pet.
- I am especially thankful for my thanksgiving dinner. Let's eat!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
I'm Otis, a proud graduate of the Delaware SPCA and I wanted to take a moment in this blog to share with you what I'm thankful for on this pawliday!